Thursday, December 22

The famous Nore at last!

So, I know all of you have been wondering what the famous Nore Negonc, eccentric billionaire looks like. Who is that man behind all those stories. Well, the wait is over!









Ok I know, I know, how can an infant do all the things from the stories. Well, how is foundation automagically lit, and how do sims summon their cars from their garage! I had to base my creations on the little guy, I mean, how adorkable is he! I even used NRaas's MC to leave him in the toddler stage... forever! <.<

2 comments:

  1. He looks evil, yet cute ! this is amazing, one of brightest mind of building can't poop in a potty :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evil, what are you talking about hah, look how cute he is hugging his santa teddy! He is definitely good :D And might I say he can use the toilet, talk and walk :D I sometimes just watch him waddle around doing this and that and ignore the rest of the family hah.

    ReplyDelete